Friday, March 11, 2016

Women's History Month


In case you didn't know, March is Women's History Month! Beginning today, I'm going to use each Friday in this month to acknowledge influential women in my family. So be on the lookout for the blog update later this afternoon! I'm excited to share with you all the woman I chose to start this segment off with, and also share the memories of the most influential woman she chose to honor.

I'm sure you all have some great and influential women in your families also, and I'd love to hear about them! You can pick anyone - your mom, sister, grandma, or even "2x Great Aunt Gertrude" from the 1880 Census (smile)! You can share your story with me via email or on Facebook. Who knows, your story may even be featured on my blog! I look forward to hearing from you and sharing our stories of the amazing women we descend from! :-)

Happy Family Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment