Friday, March 18, 2016

Influential Women of the Family - Part 2

Hey everybody! We're still in Women's History Month and for today's post, I chose to honor...my sisters! I blurred their faces because I didn't get permission in time to post this photo. I usually like to get my family's permission before posting them on "The WWW" as my Deddy would say (smile). If/when I get their permission, I'll be sure to update with their smiling faces!

(Madam Ancestry's personal family photo)

There is much I can say about them individually, but I'll keep it short and sweet! As long as I can remember, they've always been there. They have helped shaped some of my earliest encounters like teaching me to read, lady-like etiquette, cooking lessons, teamwork, coaching difficult situations, and much more. They're exceptional mothers/mother figures, career women, strong & supportive wives, and continuing their education! I also admire how they hold the family down in their unique way; always standing in the gap wherever needed, ready to assist however they can. We fight hard sometimes, but love even harder. When it's all said and done we're sisters made, and friends raised!

Happy Family Friday!

P.S. - This is all they get since they always tell me I don't have any emotions (but I really do)...LOL!

Stay tuned this month for stories on more influential women in my family! You can share your stories of influential women in your family by emailing me at madamancestry@gmail.com!



2 comments: