Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday - Let's try something a little different!



Recently I was going through some family papers and found some old letters, postcards, and other handwritten documents. I smiled as I admired the handwriting and the stories each record contained. We're now so caught up in the digital age, I got to thinking "Does anyone write letters anymore?"

Since today is "Throwback Thursday", I thought it was appropriate to talk about this today. Throwback Thursday is a social media trend where users share old photographs (usually with the hashtag #TBT), but I thought it would be fun to try something a little different! Today, let's skip the texting and the email and take the time to write someone in our family! You can write a nice letter, or send a postcard with a short note. Encourage your relative(s) to write back! You'll be helping keep family connections, and sharing memories for future generations to fondly look upon!

Happy writing! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment