Friday, November 20, 2015

Holiday Gift Ideas!!!

The holidays are fast approaching and I'm sure you're probably trying to think up some good gift ideas for your loved ones. Let me help you out by sharing some. Of course Madam Ancestry would begin with personalized family gifts first! Did you expect anything less? :-)

Let me start off by saying that it really is the thought that counts when giving gifts. It's nice that someone gives you a gift, but it means more when it's something that you can truly appreciate. Great gifts are all around - it's just a matter of putting some real thought into it. I'm working on a special project for some of my family members for Christmas. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but I can say it will represent someone that we love dearly, and I can't wait to see their faces when they open it! I will be sure to post the photo after they open it! 

If you're still thinking...How about a key chain that has a photo of a beloved family member or favorite memory? How about a cool t-shirt (or sweatshirt) with the family name or favorite saying of a family member? There are some easy DIY gifts like a family recipe book (Pinterest is a great resource for DIY ideas). If you're not the DIY type, then you're sure to find the perfect gift from these suggestions below. Click on the company's name to go directly to its website.


If you're looking to bring family stories and photos to life, then you've come to the right place! MyCanvas offers many keepsakes such as Photo Books, Collage Posters, Calendars, Family History Books, and Family Tree Posters. Let MyCanvas make a masterpiece with your memories today!
P.S. They have a 20% off sitewide coupon good through November 30th!!!














This is sure to be your new "go-to" for personalized jewelry! Origami Owl creates pieces that are all about you! Each piece can be custom-made for an individual or occasion. They offer lockets, bracelets, watches, and more! Some items are even available for inscription! Oh yeah, they even have a cool holiday catalog out right now so make sure you check that out too!






















This right here!!! Ok, one of my family members shared this with me last week. She said "I saw this in the catalog and immediately thought of you"! Things Remembered  is known for its variety of personalized gifts, but this is the first time I've seen anything tailored for those who have a passion for their family tree! Things Remembered - You've made family historians all over the world extremely happy with this piece - I love it!!!
P.S. They are offering some really good coupons on their website right now so check it out!




















I came across this on Facebook a couple of weeks ago and thought this was the most adorable thing! What a great keepsake to have! Fabratastic UK specializes in custom cushions. Contact them today to order your custom decorative piece! I do have to tell you that they are now completely booked so new orders cannot be fulfilled until after Christmas (yay for them)! But don't worry, late gifts are still appreciated! :-) 
















No comments:

Post a Comment