Friday, September 22, 2017

Family Traditions with "Deddy"

Today we continue our Family Friday series about Family Traditions! Many of you have been asking when "Deddy" would do another video, so here he is! He was nice enough to step in due to a schedule conflict :-) I enjoyed the interview and he did too - he even said he would do some more videos! There are three parts to the interview because we had to keep changing recording devices (oh, the joy of electronics)! I started to edit them but decided to keep them the way they are - bloopers and all! Enjoy! :-)


Part 1


Part 2



Part 3





1 comment:

  1. Dear Madam Ancestry! & Deddy! I so loved this! Deddy made me get on the internet today. He was so pleasant and delightful. I could listen to him all day. I will try not to write a paragraph. I enjoyed his recollections and memories about serving all over the eastern seaboard and his love for books. Don't ya'll mess with Deddy's books now. These were so heartfelt and genuine. I truly enjoyed these. Yes, you do need to do more and especially with Deddy he really steals the show and we can see how comfortable he is and he makes me want to do better. He had me giggling a few times about cooking and how he wants ya'll to keep the traditions going as well. These are the stories that make our History stay alive and bring life to our Blogs , our Research and Work. This was so special and he Deddy made me miss my Deddy. Ya'll are so Special. Thanks so much for sharing this with me and it will be an Inspiration for other Researchers to go out and talk to your Family and get those Stories. xoox's. My True Roots, True-

    ReplyDelete