Monday, August 28, 2017

The Road to Recovery



Some have wondered where I've been for the past couple of months, because I haven't really been active on social media and my work and updates came to a screeching halt. Well...I recently had a major surgery and had been recovering for those couple of months. I had a family member ask if I would blog about my ordeal. I told her I may mention my absence to my followers but that I wouldn't blog in-depth about my ordeal. Just know my surgeon was a God-send; the surgery went well and I was able to have a smooth recovery - God is good! I'm still building back up day by day but overall am doing well. I'd like to thank my family for my 'round the clock care during that time. To those of you who knew why I was out - I thank you for your love, prayers, and well wishes. I also thank all of my followers for your patience and understanding as I work to get caught up. 


NOW, I'm ready to get back to work! So stay tuned because we are picking up where we left off with the "ABC's of Genealogy"! I also have some exciting guests lined up for Family Fridays in September and October to talk about Family Traditions and Childhood Homes. Don't miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment