Friday, June 23, 2017

Judge Reah Whitehead

Aspen Genealogy asked me to share this info! Here are the details I've been provided: (Front and back) it's a photo of Judge Reah Whitehead, b. abt 1898 in Kansas City, Missouri and moved to Seattle where she lived for about 35 years. She never married, had no children and as I can tell had no siblings. I'd love to find a descendent of her parents who would like this photo, which I found at a flea market in Texas, of all places  If we can't find a family member then I'll likely donate it to the Seattle historical society. Thanks for any assistance!


So let's get to work #genfriends! If you have information that could help connect descendants with this photo postcard, please contact Aspen Genealogy.

#MadamAncestry #FamilyFriday #AspenGenealogy #WHITEHEAD #ancestors #photo #postcard #familyhistory







No comments:

Post a Comment