Friday, July 29, 2016


Have you heard? I'm giving someone an AncestryDNA kit for FREE!!! You heard that right - FREE! And that someone could be YOU!

I've heard some people express that they are not in the position to purchase a testing kit, so I'd like to help you get one step closer to reaching your family research goal!

Here's what you have to do:

  1. Like my Facebook page
  2. Post a video (60 seconds or less) on my Facebook page telling me why you should be chosen
  3. Use #MadamAncestryGiveaway when posting and sharing!
That's it! :-D But you must do ALL 3! 
The winner will be announced next Friday, August 5, 2016. Note: This date is subject to change based on the number of entries received. 

House Rules:
  1. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older (except my family members - sorry guys). 
  2. Contest is open July 29, 2016 from 12:01am - 11:59pm EST
  3. Madam Ancestry, its owner, and affiliates does not assume any liability past ordering the AncestryDNA testing kit for the winner. 
  4. Madam Ancestry, its owner, and affiliates does not assume any liability for family upsets or any situations that may arise out of the discovery of information concerning living or deceased individuals or events/circumstances surrounding living or deceased individuals. 
      Happy posting! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment