Thursday, January 7, 2016

It's my 1st Blogiversary!!!


Happy Blogiversary to me!!! Yes, today is my One Year Blogiversary! One year ago today I was pushed to really go after two things that I love - writing and genealogy! From there Madam Ancestry was born! I've got to say that I've enjoyed every moment of it. I would also like to thank each one of you for the well wishes, support, and for following/interacting with me over the past year. I'm thankful for everything I continue to learn, opportunities that have opened up, and for all of my #genfriends I've made over the past year. I'm excited to begin working on lots of new things in this new year. Don't be afraid to pursue your dreams. Reach for the stars! Better yet, reach for some ancestors!

Happy Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment