Sunday, May 17, 2015

@MadamAncestry - One of the Top 40 Twitter Accounts to Follow

Recently, I received some great news! Crestleaf named me as one of the top 40 Twitter accounts to follow! The list is in alphabetical order, so I'm #30, but at least I made the list (smile)! This is an achievement that I am proud of. I'm still fairly new to Twitter. I can honestly say that I had no idea what I was doing when I first began my Twitter journey. In the beginning it was a struggle trying to get followers, and understanding tweets and retweets, etc.

Not too long ago, I almost decided to delete my Twitter account because I felt like maybe I wasn't catching on, and thought this might not be for me. I was wrong! You know, it takes time to let things grow. I'm glad I decided to hang in there. I've been able to connect with some really great people in the genealogy community. I've even gained many, many, many more followers than the 12 I started out with :-D

So I'm thankful to Crestleaf for recognizing my efforts, and considering my account to be engaging enough to be included on this list! Check out the list below to follow me - and all the other noteworthy others who are making a contribution in the genealogy community! 

No comments:

Post a Comment